Optimizing PDF altered some embedded pictures

Hi,

We bought Aspose PDF .NET product (version 18.7) in order to reduce PDF files size of our customers.

We have coded a DLL using your product but some images embeddded in some PDF files are altered after size optimization by this way.

Our C# .NET code :

Aspose.Pdf.Document FichierPdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(pFichierPdf);
	FichierPdf.OptimizeResources(new Aspose.Pdf.Document.OptimizationOptions()
	{
		LinkDuplcateStreams = true,
		RemoveUnusedObjects = true,
		RemoveUnusedStreams = true,
		CompressImages = true,
		ImageQuality = 1
	});
	FichierPdf.Save(pFichierPdf);

Below a link to PDF examples :
PDF Files examples = (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vjeX-w1OzGvXMmqvfjS5MfWpAUXUGjBs/view?usp=sharing)

I thank you for your help.

@cosoluce

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-45215 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

I come back to you about this problem to see if it will be possible to quickly benefit from the correction of your DLL.

The purchase of Aspose PDF .NET by my company was directly related to his capability for optimizing PDF files size.
We need to quickly integrate this feature to meet the needs of our 6000 customers.

Would you be able to precise us a date when you will be able to deliver the DLL fixing this problem ?

I thank you in advance.

Best regards,

@cosoluce

Thank you for getting back to us.

We are afraid PDFNET-45215 is pending for investigations owing to previously logged tickets. As it has been logged under free support model, resolution may take some time. However, we have recorded your concerns and we will get back to you with the ETA as soon as the ticket is investigated. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

Hello,

I would like to know if the problem posted in last August has been analyzed.
When will you deliver a corrected version ?

Now my company is waiting for an urgent response.

I thank you in advance for the information you will be able to communicate to us.

Regards,

@cosoluce

We regret to inform you that PDFNET-45215 is still unresolved owing to other tickets in the queue. We have recorded your concerns and will try to schedule it soon. We are thankful to you for your patience.