Oracle Java Stored Procedure

Trying to utilize Aspose Slides in an Oracle Java Stored Procedure. Runing Oracle 10.2.0.1.0 database LoadJava utility:

loadjava -user user/passwd -f -r -v -thin D:\Oracle\jdk\jre\lib\aspose.slides.jar

causes many errors like this:

ORA-29534: referenced object SYSTEM.com/aspose/slides/EffectiveTabs could not be resolved
ORA-29534: referenced object SYSTEM.com/aspose/slides/FillFormat could not be resolved
ORA-29534: referenced object SYSTEM.com/aspose/slides/Paragraph could not be
resolved
ORA-29534: referenced object SYSTEM.com/aspose/slides/Paragraphs could not be resolved
ORA-29534: referenced object SYSTEM.com/aspose/slides/Portion could not be resolved

How do I load the Aspose Slides classes into an Oracle database so they can be used in a stored procedure?

Thanks, Chris

Dear Chris,

Sorry, I can’t help you because I never used java in Oracle stored procedures.
Can you load other libraries? Why classes have SYSTEM. prefix? Is it normal for Oracle?

"SYSTEM" is just the name of the database schema. Other libraries load without error.

The error on loading may be caused by the obfuscation. My application is very simple. It just combines several small presentations into a single presentation on the fly. Can you build a class file with only this functionality?

Thanks, Chris

This problem can’t be because of obfuscation. Obfuscator just rename classes and functions.
Classes in your list of errors are public and even not renamed at all.

I just searched such ORA errors in google. There are a lot of similar problems.
Try to search solution on Metalink.

One more thing. Aspose.Slides probably won’t work if you unpack jar file.

I think Oracle upacks the JAR file before loading the classes into the database. After it loads the classes it attempts to 'Resolve' the referenced classes. So for instance, if Presentation.class contains the line "import com.aspose.slides.Shapes", Oracle tries to locate the Shapes.class file. This is where it fails.

How can I get a JAR file that will load into Oracle?

Thanks, Chris