Out of Memory exception converting ppt to pdf via rest api

When using slides rest api to convert a powerpoint to pdf, I’m received an ‘Out of Memory error’. The powerpoint was just over 9 mb. How common of an occurrence can I expect this to be. It will not be uncommon for multiple user’s to be pushing documents to saaspose for conversion at the same time.

John

Hi John,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please share your template presentation file with us to further test the scenario at our end. We will check your issue and will get back to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Owais,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I’ve attached the file to this reply

Hi John,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I don’t see your presentation file attached with your post. The link you shared seems to be of a PDF file but I am unable to download it either. Please upload the PPT file here on the forum, so we can further test the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Sorry about that. I’ve uploaded the file with this reply

Thank you for sharing the template file.

We are looking into your issue and will get back to you shortly.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi John,

Number of users pushing documents should not be an issue. I converted your presentation at my end and did not notice any issue. Output PDF file was 15.5 MB in size. You can further reduce output size by setting JpegQuality parameter as you can see at

Can you please share if you get same exception every time you convert this file or was it just one time? Also please share your App SID and App Key and which development language/platform are you using. You can send these details to me in a private message.

Best Regards,