Out of Memory exception in Aspose.Slides

Hi,

I am facing Out of Memory exception when there are more than 2000 slides at the time of generating ppt. Currently I am using 15.1.0.0 version.

Please let us know any solution for this issue.

Thanks

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and like to share that you are trying to load a fairly huge presentation on your end. I suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.3.0 on your end and increase the java heap size. If there is still an issue then please share the used sample code, source presentation and Java details with us.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for immediate response.

My platform is .Net, not Java. Please provide a solution for this platform and for version 15.0.0

Thanks

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. In that case, I suggest you to please try using x64 bit assembly for Aspose.Slides for .NET on your end. You can find the assembly in installed Aspose.Slides for .NET folder. The x64 bit assembly gives your more program memory to accommodate huge presentation decks.

Many Thanks,

Thanks Mudassir,

It worked. :slight_smile:

There is another issue. Certain shapes are taking shadow effect automatically. Is there any solution to remove them?

I tried with following things but it is not taking effect.

shape.EffectFormat.DisableInnerShadowEffect();
shape.EffectFormat.DisableOuterShadowEffect();

I tried to remove shadow color using following code, but it is throwing Null Reference error:

shape.EffectFormat.InnerShadowEffect.ShadowColor.PresetColor = PresetColor.White;
shape.EffectFormat.OuterShadowEffect.ShadowColor.PresetColor = PresetColor.White;

shape.EffectFormat.InnerShadowEffect.ShadowColor.Color = Color.White;
shape.EffectFormat.OuterShadowEffect.ShadowColor.Color = Color.White;

Hi Jonathan,

It’s good to know things worked on your end. For your second issue concerning to shadow effects getting applied, I request you to please provide the source presentation, generated presentation and working sample project reproducing the issue. We will be able to investigate the issue further on provision of requested information.

Many Thanks,