Outer border missing in export image

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Cells v2.5.2.11. While exporting a range of cells to shape in slide using SheetRender functionality, the Outer borders of range(outermost cells) gets missing.
Some borders are visible in Slide show view, but they are not consistent.

I have attached sample docs and code, please provide any solution for this problem.

Thanks
Purushoth

Hi Purushoth,

Thanks for providing us the initial investigative material. Please see attached is an archive containing two images that we exported out using your source code [We didn’t import them in Slides, to check their validity as standalone images].
Bad.emf is the exported image when your print area is (D7:E12). It shows multiple Right Side Border lines. That is an issue and we have reported it under Ticket ID CELLSJAVA-26246. We will reply you on this very soon.
Good.emf is the exported image if you extend your print area to (C5:F13). It shows normal Border Lines as expected.

My source code is
JAVA
Workbook wb = new Workbook();
wb.open(“C:\Border.xls”);
Worksheet sheet = wb.getWorksheets().getSheet(“Sheet1”);
OutputStream outputStream = new FileOutputStream(“C:\Bad.emf”);
ImageOptions options = new ImageOptions();
options.setPaginate(false);
options.setImageFormat(ImageFormat.EMF);
PageSetup ps = sheet.getPageSetup();
// ps.setPrintArea(“C5:F13”);
ps.setPrintArea(“D7:E12”);
ps.setLeftMargin(0);
ps.setRightMargin(0);
ps.setTopMargin(0);
ps.setBottomMargin(0);
SheetRender sr = new SheetRender(sheet, options);
for (int index = 0; index < sr.getPageCount(); index++)
{
sr.toImage(index, outputStream);
}

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. Though extending the print area is a workaround, I cannot use it as the extended cells have irrelevant data in my application. In the attachment , both the files Bad.emf & Good.emf looks alike.

Problem with Bad.emf is that it has border only on right side. If you zoom in the image, you will bottom border also. The top and left border are missing. I assume you are using windows picture viewer to view the files. By default it adds a border around the image. This shows you like multiple border lines. Please use some other viewer or copy the image to PPT slide.

Thanks
Purushoth

Hi Purushoth,

Thanks for the feedback. We will perform testing as you have said and will let you know the results.

Hi,

Please see this thread which deals with the similar issue.

Cell borders missing when using PrintArea and OnePagePerSheet = true

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download Aspose Cells for Java
v2.5.2.15

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 26246) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Thanks a lot. The borders are getting generated properly.