Outline Level on HTML import status

The OutlineLevel feature on HTML import is listed as planned. Can you tell me what the status of this is, and when it is planned to be supported?

Thanks.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your question isn’t clear enough therefore we request you to please elaborate your inquiry further by mentioning documentation link where HTML import is listed as planned. This will help us to understand your scenario, and we will be in a better position to address your concerns accordingly.

Best regards,

Here is the documentation link:

https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/supported-features-on-document-load/

And here is the part about Outline Level

FeatureSupportedCommentSee Also

Outline LevelPlanned

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the additional information, I have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10542. our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Matt,

Thanks for being patient. Currently, Aspose.Words preserves outline Level1 and Level2 during DOCX-HTML-DOCX round-trip. Please let us know if you are satisfied with this partial support? However, to allow round-trip for other levels we will consider embeding metadata information into output HTML documents. We can implement it but it seems it will not be a useful feature. We will wait for your intput.

Best regards,

Can you give me an example of including outline level 1 and 2 during HTML to DOCX import?

Thanks.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your request. We are in communication with our development team and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Matt,

Thanks for being patient. It is to update you that currently outline levels aren’t preserved during DOCX-HTML-DOCX round-trip. To preserve the outline levels, most likely, we will write metadata in HTML output. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,