Outline to text

Hello,

Is it possible to give outlines to the letters in a text like how it is present in word art? I am using Aspose.Slides version 7.8.1.0 and Aspose.Pdf version 8.4.1.0

Thanks,

Anuradha

Hi Anuradha,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the requirements shared by you and unfortunately have not been able to completely understand them. Can you please share the sample presentation and PDF with us so that I may try further to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for responding!!

I have attached a sample of the kind of text formatting that i am looking for. I need to give a text as a watermark in both PDF and PPT with the formatting as shown in the sample. This sample was taken using WordArt feature. Is there a way to achieve such formatting using aspose?

Thanks,

Anuradha

Hi Anuradha,

I have observed the requirements shared and regret to share that the desired text style cannot be added using Aspose.Slides at present as it is a WordArt style and WordArt is not available in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-12593 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide this feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Is there a way to add an image as a watermark to a ppt?

Thanks,

AnuradhaV

Hi Anuradha V,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides offers shape locking feature which allows to make the shape read only. The locked shapes cannot even be updated or selected using PowerPoint. This is unique feature of Aspose.Slides that you can use to set watermark. All you need is to add an image in the slide using normal Picture frame. Then apply the lock on the picture frame and make it work like a water mark. Please visit this documentation link to see how locks work for PPT.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

I tried doing that but the image that i am trying to add as a background hides the content of the Presentation. So i tried using the ZOrder property of the shape and set the image to appear at the back but a portion of the image hides behind the content and is not visible. This doesn't work like a water mark.

Thanks,

Anuradha

Hi Anuradha V,

I have observed the requirement shared and like to share that when you set the Z order of the shape to behind then it will be displayed behind any given shape. You have shared that the Watermark image hides behind the shape is not an issue and it depends on usage. Aspose.Slides also use the same lock property for setting the watermark of the unlicensed versions. You can set the wateramark text or image big enough so that it may not get hidden before any shape. You can also bring the watermarked shape to foreground as well. Please visit this thread link for your kind reference as well.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

In Aspose.PDF, there is a property Aspose.Pdf.Generator.RenderingMode.StrokeText which will make the text to appear without Stroke fill. Is there any such property in slides which will let me do the same formatting for a text in ppt?

Thanks,

Anuradha

Hi Anuradha,

I like to share that the requested text property lies with WordArt in case PowerPoint presentation. As shared at present the support for WordArt is not available in Aspose.Slides so the desired text style cannot be implemented using Aspose.Slides at present. I have linked this thread with issue SLIDESNET-12593 so that we may share the notification with you once the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-12593) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(4)