OutOfMemory Error - Perm Gen space while processing mulitple documents with multiple aspose products

I am using lot of products such as Aspose.Words and Aspose.PDF and Aspose Imaging Aspose Slides to convert different types of documents to PDF. While converting any type of single document at a time, it works fine. But when I run a batch of documents for example 50 random type documents, it throws “OutofMemory - PermGen space” error.

I am using JDK - 1.6.0_45 and the aspose products version according to it.

@venkatjouve

It is quite difficult to answer such questions because CPU performance and memory usage all depend on complexity and size of the documents you are loading/generating.

In terms of memory, Aspose APIs do not have any limitations. If you are loading huge documents, more memory would be required. This is because during processing, the document needs to be held wholly in memory.

Usually, Aspose.Words needs 10 times more memory than the original document size to build a DOM in the memory.

In your case, we suggest you please increase the memory size to avoid this issue.