OutOfMemory exception opening a file

I am using .Net Slides version 17.5, I am getting an out of memory exception opening a file that is 443Mb
I am not sure what to do. my system has 16 gigs of ram.
Code…

var pres = new Presentation(fileName);

@rileyja,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source presentation so that we can further investigate to help you out.

Best Regards,

Adnan Ahmad

@rileyja,

I also suggest you to please try using x64 assembly of Aspose.Slide for .NET in x64 application on your end as well before sharing the source presentation with us. The x64 assembly provides additional program memory and may avoid OutOfMemory exception on your end.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz

I have tried to locate the x64 assembly, where do I download those?

I tried to upload my file, after a long wait, it tells me it exceeds the max size. I am 400Mb

@rileyja,

Please download and install Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.5 on your end. When installed, please proceed to _C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.Slides for .NET\Bin\net2.0_x64 directory. It contains the aforementioned assembly. I hope this will help and please note that you have change the program type to x64 as well.

This is huge file and Aspose.Slides supports upto attachment size of 20 MB. You may please host the presentation file and sample project on some FTP server or google drive and share the download link with us.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz