Output file missing shapes and System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi,

Problem1:
I have a template file that has 8 slides. First slide is just a title slide. I have an image and few shapes. Slide 2 to Slide 7, I have one picture frame and bringing picture from database. Last slide is a static slide and it has few shapes (like triangle, squere etc.,)

When I populate this template using aspose.powerpoint, the first and last slide are coming as blank. Why is that?

Problem2:

When I open a newly created template file (same as the above point with 8 slides), I get the following error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
I am getting the error in the second line
Line 1: System.IO.FileStream fis = new System.IO.FileStream(MapPath(".") + “\GCS_Report.ppt”, System.IO.FileMode.Open, System.IO.FileAccess.Read);
Line 2: Presentation pres = new Presentation(fis);

Problem 3:

When I use an other template (same 8 slides), I get a Index out of range error.

Could you please help us out? We have to implement this functionality in our application ASAP.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks
Jai

Dear Jai,

1. Please check if you use last hot fix 1.1.5.
2. Quick (incremental) saving option in MS PowerPoint must be turned off when you save your presentation.
3. If (1) and (2) are ok then please send me this presentation to powerpoint@aspose.com and I will investigate what is wrong with it.