Output File Size/Date Change

Hi,

I am currently using aspose java - pdf, word, excel and image to convert files to TIFF format.

I have a requirement to see the progress of the converted output file.

For example, when I write the TIFF file in output location, is it possible to see the file size and Date changing when I am looking at the output file?

Basically flush out the output file periodically without waiting until the whole conversion is complete?

Here is how I do the word conversion. Input is a stream.

Document doc = new Document(is);
doc.save(outputLocation, SaveFormat.TIFF);

Thank You.

Hi Tashani,

No such features are available. You can check size of the file after the conversion is completed but you cannot check the size of partially converted file during conversion. Aspose.Words supports an event to check the warnings during conversion and Aspose.Pdf supports checking the progress percentage during PDF to HTML conversion but no feature is available to check the size during conversion.

Best Regards,

Hi Tashani,

Adding more to Ijaz’s comments, if you are converting PDF file to TIFF format, you can specify TIFF compression using CompressionType enumerations. For further details, please visit Convert PDF pages to TIFF Image

In case you encounter any issue, please share the resource PDF file so that we can test the scenario at our end.