Output from ConcatenateForms() can't be opened in Acrobat Reader 6

Hello,

I have a user who still has Acrobat 6 who tells me that a group of PDFs joined with the ConcatenateForms method won’t open (although the file works fine in Acrobat 8+).

I don’t have the output PDF, but thought I would just ask the question: Do you know of any reason the file wouldn’t open in Acrobat 6 and is there anything I can adjust in PdfFormEditor that might make a difference?

Thanks for your thoughts.
Michael

Hi Michael,

I have tried to open a similar PDF file with Adobe Reader 6 and it opened at my end, although it shows a message on the start that some items might not be displayed properly. Can you please suggest the user to upgrade to some later version of the Adobe Reader?

Moreover, the chances are that there are some elements which are not supported by Adobe Reader 6 and it is unable to open the file. In order to understand and resolve the issue we need to look into this file as well. Also, I’m afraid, I can’t suggest anything to make the file work with Adobe Reader 6 at the moment. Can you please share the problematic PDF file with us?

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,