Output messes up for a 2003 file (CTS-3109)

Hi,

While converting attached MPP file into PDf, output gets completely messed up. Chart lines become infinite, the reason is it isn’t rendering Finish Date correctly and puts some random distant future dates, so the chart obviously reflects the same.

Pls note that this file was originally a 2010 file, and it was saved as 2003 format before processing. I know it’s a very rare usecase, generally we don’t do it, but technically users can do it if they have multiple machines with different MS Project version. So I just thought of reporting it.

Thanks,
Rajiv
Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I was able to reproduce this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Tasks for Java 6.9.0 and have logged it as TASKS-33724 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our development team. Once there is any information available in this regard, I'll update you here via this thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hi Kashif,

Please make this issue Enterprise Support under AjeshEMC.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Please make it Enterprise Support with ‘Major’ priority.

Thanks.

Hi Rajiv,

The issue has already been fixed and will be available in the next version of Aspose.Tasks for Java 7.0.0. Therefore, its not required to increase its priority and move it under Enterprise support. Please let us know if we can be of any additional help to you in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.