Output unviewable with latest version of Reader

I've attached the input and output files and the code used to generate is below:

Aspose.Pdf.Kit.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.License();
license.SetLicense("Aspose.Pdf.Kit.lic");
Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form pagingForm = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form("sampleIn.pdf", "sampleOut.pdf");
pagingForm.FillField("TextField1", "asdf");
pagingForm.FlattenAllFields();
pagingForm.Save();

The output document displays this message instead of the form. I am using the latest version of Reader 9.1.2.

To view the full contents of this document, you need a later version of the PDF viewer. You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html For further support, go to www.adobe.com/support/products/acrreader.html

Also, I’m using Aspose.Pdf.Kit version 3.3.0.0

Hi Micah,

I have reproduced and logged this issue as PDFKITNET-9497 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into the matter and you'll be updated via this forum as the issue is resolved.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

This seems to be true whenever the document is saved as a dynamic xml pdf (the only kind that allows text to span across multiple pages). I'm using LiveCycle Designer to save the document.

Any idea how soon this might be resolved?

Hi Micah,

Our team will be looking into this issue the earliest possible. Please spare us some time so we could investigate the issue at our end and share the ETA with you.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9497) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.