OverflowException when I try open a document

Hi,
When I try to open de document the component throw this error:
OverflowException: “Valor demasiado grande o demasiado pequeño para Int32.”
Thanks.

Hello

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

thanks for your speed in answering,
I hope this problem solves as soon as needed because we have a current product version with aspose 9.5.0.0 and our customers returns this error.
Thanks for all.
Best regards,

Hello,
Thanks for your response.
Also I would like to add that you have old version of Aspose.Words.
We recommend using the latest version of Aspose.Words (9.6.0). You can download this version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

Hello,
I change de old version (9.5.0.0) for the new version (9.6.0.0) but the error still occurs.
Best regards,

Hello

Thank you for additional information. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hello,
This error solves in version 9.7.0?
Best regards,

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hello,
Studying this error I have seen somethings:
I open this document with word 2007 and save it.
If I use the new document and I try to open a document with Aspose, it’s works fine.
The solution to this problem is very important for my company because many customers are waiting for the fix to this problem.
I hope that you might solve this problem quickly.
Thanks for all.
Best regards,

Hello

Thank you for additional information. We will be sure to inform you of any developments regarding this problem.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4391) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.