Overlapping of charts(Chart on a chart)

Hi,

We have to create a chart like in the attachment. It contains two charts. The numbers on the first line belongs to a different chart and remaining all will be an another chart.
Aspose 4.9 is not supporting to place a chart on chart. Now we have purchased latest version 7.4.2 , does it will support my need ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Could you create your desired chart in MS Excel manually with your data source range, save the file and post it here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please find the attached excel work book which contains the chart how i want.

Thanks
Resultstel

Hi,

Thanks for the sample file.

I have checked the charts one is stacked column chart and other is clustered column chart. Please try our latest version e.g. v7.4.2, there should not be any significant problem creating the charts. You have to create a stacked column chart as a normal chart. But for the stacked column chart, the data series would be no fill and the height of the chart/plot area should be minimal, the chart area / plot area has no borders too. You would check charts’ attributes in Ms Excel and then map them with the corresponding Aspose.Cells API to write your codes.

Please see the demos on how to create the column charts for reference.

Thank you.