Overlapping Sections

I have been modifying the sample Invoice VisualBasic file and my subtotal table overlaps my details table. In fact, the more rows in the details table the greater the overlap. What could be causing this? I will send you the pdf and file as attachments in email.

Dear nbtb,

This is a known issue and we have a hot fix for it. Please try it and then tell me what happens.

It did resolve the layout issue. However, When my table is big enough to overflow the page, I get this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length

Source Error:

Line 36: End Select
Line 37:
Line 38: pdf.Save(Response)
Line 39: Response.End()
Line 40: End Sub

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MBADigital\Northwind.aspx.vb Line: 38

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length]
System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) +226
Aspose.Pdf.Xml.e7.ProcessSingleSegment(Pdf doc, Section currentPart, Table table, Row row, Cell cell, Text text, String content, AssignInfo assignInfo, X7 useType) +1827
Aspose.Pdf.Xml.k7.ProcessText(Pdf doc, Section currentPart, Table table, Row row, Cell cell, Text text, AssignInfo assignInfo, X7 useType, Boolean isFirst) +1178
Aspose.Pdf.Xml.C7.ProcessCell(Pdf doc, Section currentPart, Table table, Row row, Cell cell, AssignInfo assignInfo) +803
Aspose.Pdf.Xml.a7.ProcessRow(Pdf doc, Section currentPart, Table table, Row row, AssignInfo assignInfo) +533
Aspose.Pdf.Xml.j7.ProcessTable(Pdf doc, Section currentPart, Table table, AssignInfo assignInfo, Boolean isFirst) +614
Aspose.Pdf.Xml.c7.ProcessSection(Pdf doc, Section section, AssignInfo assignInfo) +679
Aspose.Pdf.Xml.H7.AssignPages(Pdf doc) +308
Aspose.Pdf.Xml.J7.GenerateDocument(G6 gen, Pdf doc) +26
Aspose.Pdf.Pdf.Save(HttpResponse response) +45
MBADigital.Northwind.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MBADigital\Northwind.aspx.vb:38
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +29
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +724

Dear John,

Thanks for your report.

To fix your problem please email your complete vb/c#/xml code as well as data to produce your pdf documents.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Thanks Ben,

Your latest hot fix resolved the situation.