OXPS to PDF is supported?

Hi

oxps to pdf conversion is supported ?

Hi Aravind,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid the requested feature is
currently not supported but for the sake of implementation, I have logged this
requirement in our issue tracking system under New Features list as PDFNEWNET-37289.
We will further investigate this requirement in details and will keep you
updated on the status of a correction. <o:p></o:p>

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi

Any update for this feature ?

Regards
Aravind

Hi Aravind,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the requested feature is still not planned. Our product team is busy in resolving other issues and features in the queue. We will update you as soon as we made some significant progress towards implementing this feature.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hello,

I need this feature too.
Is it supported in the latest Aspose.Pdf version?

nir-1:
Hello,

I need this feature too.
Is it supported in the latest Aspose.Pdf version?
Hi Nir,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid the earlier requested feature of OXPS to PDF conversion is currently not supported. However, as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its implementation, we will let you know. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Any news on this?

Hi Nir,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the earlier requested feature is not yet implemented and the investigation is still pending. However, as soon as we have some further updates regarding its implementation, we will let you know. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Any update regarding adding OXPS to PDF conversion support ?

@joakim.bengtsson

You can please try following code snippet with Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.8 and let us know in case you face any issue. We tested this with some basic OXPS files and did not notice any issue:

Aspose.Pdf.LoadOptions xps_option = new Aspose.Pdf.XpsLoadOptions();
Aspose.Pdf.Document xps_document = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(dataDir + "sample1.oxps", xps_option);
xps_document.Save(dataDir + "oxps.pdf");