Page Border in Aspose word API / convertion of word to html

Hi,

I need to get custom page border in the word document to be converted to html.
I tried converting the word to html using aspose , there is no page border present.

I looked at Aspose API to query the page border.
I do not see any API to query the custom border art from the pageSetup API. Could you please help here ?PageBorder.zip (23.3 KB)

@ramyadass,

The latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 18.7 mimics the behavior of MS Word 2016, We have attached MS Word 2016 generated HTML file here for your reference (see msw-2016.zip (2.0 KB)). So, this is expected behavior.

I am not seeing the page border in the generated HTML attached by you as well.
Is there any means to get the page decoration from available APIs in aspose word ?

@ramyadass,

I am afraid, this does not seem to be possible by using both Aspose.Words and MS Word. There is no concept of Page in HTML. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Aspose API , does expose PageSetup.

Document doc = new Document("...");
PageSetup ps = doc1.getSections().get(0).getPageSetup();
BorderCollection bd = ps.getBorders();

Is there anyway to get the border details of custom border ?

@ramyadass,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-17210. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.12 update.