Page Break in existing PDF

I want to insert a page break in an existing PDF.

I notice that aspose.pdf.kit for .net doesn’t seem to be listed on the website is it included in aspose.pdf?

Does anyone know how to do this?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to update you that Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET was discontinued since 6.0.0 release and was merged in Aspose.Pdf for .NET as Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace. So if you want to execute your old Aspose.Pdf.Kit code, you can use Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace while using Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Moreover, if you mean to insert blank page by page beak, then please check documentation link for details/code snippet to add a blank page in existing PDF document.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

I have an existing pdf and I put the tag #$NP inside one of the pages.

e.g.

This is a paragraph in first pdf.

#$NP

This is a paragraph in first pdf part two.

I want a page break between the two, but the #$NP is ignored what do I need to do?

My code

Document pdf2 = new Document(“c:\input\mypdffile.pdf”);
//#$NP is already part of pdf file
pdf2.Save(pdfstream);

Please note the pdf already exists with the special symbols in and this pdf is coming from a different app

Hi Ian,

Please note that #$NP replaceable symbol works when generating new PDF document using Aspose.Pdf.Generator namespace and it does not affect when placed inside existing PDF document. Now concerning to adding page break in existing PDF file, I am afraid the requested feature is
currently not supported but for the sake of implementation, I have logged this
requirement in our issue tracking system under New Features list as PDFNEWNET-35645.
We will further investigate this requirement in details and will keep you
updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35645) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Do we support #$NP with existing PDF now?

@abyjoshi2891

The #$NP symbol was supported in Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace. However, could you please share your sample PDF document so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.