Page.Connects returning ODD count

I’m wondering how Page.Connects could ever return an odd number? in my test code, i noticed that connections that are only connected on one side still come in a pair in the format of “me to you” and “me to me”. Please let me know when Page.Connects could return an odd count as it is causing trouble in our use case.

thanks!

@susanktuvell

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share a sample file along with SSCCE code so that we may try to investigate it and share our findings with you.

Hi! I found a work around for this problem. However I am finding an inconsistency with reading dynamic connectors from the page. it appears that for directional dynamic connectors, if one side is NOT connected, it shows the connection fromSheet and to Sheet to be equal to the connection object’s ID. Which makes sense. However when the dynamic connector is NOT directional, if one side is not connected to a shape, the side that is not connection’s to sheet is “-1”. why is that? It would be preferred to be consistent on this matter.

@susanktuvell

Please share SSCCE code and source ZIP file so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it. Before sharing requested data, please ensure using Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.7.