Page footer font becomes smaller during Excel to PDF conversion

Hi, I’m using Aspose Cells to convert an Excel spreadsheet file into a PDF file and the page footer font goes from Arial 6pt in the Excel file to Arial 3pt in the output PDF. Here is the code I am using:

PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
options.OptimizationType = PdfOptimizationType.Standard;
input.Save(outputPath, options);

Is there anyway to retain the page footer’s font size during the PDF conversion? I’ve attached the input Excel file and the output PDF generated by Aspose below. ExcelInput.zip (17.6 KB)
Output.pdf (12.2 KB)

@sdonapati

Because fit to 1 page wide is set in page setup, so the actual zoom/scale is 45%. And Scale with document is checked in Header/Footer settings(Please check the attached screenshot), so the font size in footer is scaled, you will get similar output if you manually save your source file to pdf in Microsoft Excel.

You can uncheck Scale with document in Header/Footer settings if you don’t want header/footer scale with document.

Workbook wb = new Workbook("ExcelInput.xlsx");

//uncheck 'Scale with document'
wb.Worksheets[0].PageSetup.IsHFScaleWithDoc = false;

wb.Save("output_footer_unscle.pdf");

Screenshot_footer_scale.png (22.8 KB)

Ah I see, I unchecked ‘Scale with document’ and it works for me now. Thank you for your help!

@sdonapati,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by following the suggested code segment/approach. Feel free to contact us any time if you have further queries or issue, we will be happy to assist you soon.