Page missing while converting xml file to pdf file using aspose pdf for java API

Team,
My requirement is I have to use Aspose pdf instead of Aspose.words. for java Api.I am try to convert html file to pdf file.I am able to convert to pdf file but Index page is missing in my pdf
I am sharing the xml file which i have used as input to generate pdf
I have used the following code to convert html to pdf
String basePath = “C:\local\Process\”;
HtmlLoadOptions htmloptions = new HtmlLoadOptions(basePath);
// Load HTML file
Document doc = new Document(basePath + “sample.html”, htmloptions);
// Save HTML file
doc.save(“C:\local\Process\sample.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thanks,
PrasannaINPUT.zip (4.5 KB)CCD_1133.zip (31.0 KB)

@prasanna333

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid that your inquiry is quite unclear. Would you please confirm if you are generating PDF from HTML or XML? Using HTML file in code and sharing XML file is creating a bit confusion. In case you are generating PDF using XML, please share respective code snippet along with details of the issue. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Team,sample.zip (126.7 KB)

please find the sample html file through which i am generating a pdf,where i am unable to generate index page in pdf

Thanks,
prasanna

@prasanna333

Thanks for sharing sample HTML file.

We have tested the scenario in our environment using latest version of the API and observed that a blank page was inserted at the start of PDF file for which we have logged an issue as PDFNET-45618 in our issue tracking system. We have also observed that left navigation panel was not rendered in output PDF file and logged this issue under the ticket ID PDFNET-45619 in our issue tracking system.

We will further look into details of both issues and keep you posted with the status of their correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-45618) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.3.