Page number for excel and word template together in pdf output

Hi Team,

i am using aspose.cell and aspose.words to fill the data and produce output in pdf.
i can merge both and get the output very well but only problem is the page numbering.
How can i make the page number sequential in final pdf output?
please review the attached pdf in which i am looking to get page number 1 to 6.
attached are excel and word template and output.

Hi,

Well, Aspose.Cells is an Excel spreadsheet management library rather than PDF management component. Aspose.Cells renders to PDF based on what you have written your workbook containing the worksheets with its contents or data. If you have set the headers / footers for page numbers in the workbook/sheets, the rendered output PDF would contain the page numbers headers/footers accordingly. Actually what you would see in the print preview of Excel file sheets in MS Excel, the rendered PDF file would be same as per MS Excel’s print preview, see the document on how to set Page Headers/footers:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Setting+Headers+and+Footers

I think for your needs, once you get the final output PDF file, you may try to manipulate it regarding Page numbers of headers/footers by using Aspose.Pdf component by using its APIs (if it is possible). Please contact or post a query in Aspose.Pdf forum for further assistance.

Thank you.