Page Number Format

Hello,

Could someone explain where I can get the Page Number Format info relating to the “Include Chapter Number” option and it’s related fields (“Chapter Starts with Style:” and “Use Separator:”) in an Aspose Document. I can’t seem to find where this information is available. Any help is appreciated.

Brad Back

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your question isn’t clear enough therefore we request you to please elaborate your inquiry further. Could you please also attach your sample Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

In Word, there is a PageNumber class that contains the properties from the “Page Number Format” dialog box (attached). I can find some of the information in the PageSetup class, but the “Include Chapter Number” and it’s related options I can’t find anywhere.

Brad

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the additional information. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-10869) and you will be notified as soon as this feature is supported. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10869) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.