Page numbering Issue while merging different templates

Hi,
I am using Aspose.Words to generate PDF. I have templated in word which i finally convert to pdf.
i want to append multiple documents into a single document and finally convert that to pdf.
Say I have two documents: Document A and Document B that i want to merge.
In Document A - I am using two templates say Temp A and temp B. Document A a consists of 6 pages(Template A pages -5 pages + Template B-1 page)
In Document B - I am again using the same two templates. Document B consists of 5 pages(Template A pages- 4 pages + template B-1 page)
Now when I append these two documents into a destination document, the page numbers that i finally get are incorrect.
I tried with :

ldocbuilderSrcDocBuild.MoveToBookmark("PAGE_NUM");
ldocbuilderSrcDocBuild.Write("PAGE ");
ldocbuilderSrcDocBuild.InsertField("PAGE", null);
ldocbuilderSrcDocBuild.Write(" of ");
ldocbuilderSrcDocBuild.InsertField("NUMPAGES", null);

In this it gives me total count: like in this case it will give me Page 1 of 11… .2 of 11…11 of 11

But the Page numbering that i want is according to the document:
It should give me Page 1 of 6… Page 2 of 6… Page 6 of 6 for document A and
Page 1 of 5… Page 2of 5… page 5 of 5 for Document B within that same PDF.
Also I tried using

lpgsetPageSetup.RestartPageNumbering = true;
ldocbuilderSrcDocBuild.InsertField("SECTIONPAGES", null);

It is not working, it is giving abrupt page numbers.
Secondly I also tried with Document.PageCount

PageCount = ldocSrcDoc.PageCount;
ldocbuilderSrcDocBuild.Write(PageCount.ToString());

It is not working Either though in this case i’m getting proper page number. But when i write this Document.PageCount statement, it doesnot show me the complete PDF, it just displays the first page of PDF.
Kindly suggest how can i number the pages in my PDF.
Thanks.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please create simple application, which will allow me to reproduce the problem on my side and attach your documents here for testing? I will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.