Page Orientation affecting bookmarks

We are rotating a particular page in the document. After rotation in output document, we observed that bookmark Table 5.1 (under study report tables bookmark) is navigating to page 43 instead of navigating to page 42. Please find input and output documents. Below is code used

public static void Pageorientation(String sourcePath, String OutputPath)
    {
        Document document = new Document(sourcePath);
        document.Pages[42].Rotate = Rotation.None;
        document.Save(OutputPath);
    }

image.png (138.0 KB)
Output.pdf (1.6 MB)
input.pdf (1.6 MB)

@crshekharam

It looks like you have shared different PDF file as compared to your snapshot. I can not reproduce the issue so please check uploaded file and let us know the feedback.

@mudassir.fayyaz
I have checked files. They are correct. Screenshot sent is of output document.

@crshekharam

Can you please check attached file created on our end, then share a screenshot of issue for our reference. oriented.pdf (1.6 MB)

@mudassir.fayyaz
Please find screenshot of document you have sent us. When I click on bookmark Table 5.1, it is opening page 43 with Table 5.2. It is opening page 43 instead of page 42. When we check properties of this bookmark, it is referring to page 42

image.png (148.8 KB)

@crshekharam

When I click the bookmark 5.1, it is opening page 42 using Adobe Acrobat Reader, as expected. Which application are you using to open this PDF file? image_bookmark.PNG (81.6 KB)

@mudassir.fayyaz
I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on windows 10.

@crshekharam

We can not notice the issue. Let us cross check the same and we will share our feedback with you shortly.