Page resize doesn't resize text and line weight

Hi,

When I use the method page.getPageProps().getPageScale().setValue() although it resizes the page as well the shapes, it does not resize the font size and the line weight.

I also noted that, it doesn’t work to multiply the font size or the line weight with the same factor as the scale factor. The font size/ line weight would be too big or too little.

Is this method page.getPageProps().getPageScale().setValue() supposed to change the font size and the line weight? If not, what is the factor which would make my font size and my line weight keep the proportion of the resized page and shapes?

I attached my code, and the obtained vsdx.
ResizeBug.zip (196.6 KB)

@dragos.petrescu,
We managed to replicate the same behavior of page scale factors in our environment. We have logged an investigation under the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50537 in our issue tracking system. We have also linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

@dragos.petrescu,
In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50537, kindly create an expected drawing manually in the Microsoft Visio application, and then share with us. We created an output drawing manually with Microsoft Visio application and the line weight is not being changed. Your response is awaited.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique