Page size for SaveFormat.PdfNotes

Hi Mudassir,

Seems currently export to PDF Notes (Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.PdfNotes) always use 7.5in*10in page size. Is there any way change it?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please visit this documentation link for your kind reference.

I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for the link, but I afraid that this is not exactly what we are looking for :slight_smile: Please check attached simple project. Included sample “MyTest.pptx” has size 8.511 , however PdfNotes produce output file with size 7.510. Actually input size is not matter, because PdfNotes seems always 7.5*10. I tried play with PdfOptions as wrote in the link that you share with me, however unfortunately no changes in output.

The question is - can we change PdfNotes output page size? I do not mean post-processing, can we set some page size for PdfNotes export? Is this possible?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have observed your comments and have worked with the presentation file shared by you. The pdf file is being generated with custom slide size however PDF with notes is being generated with the slide size 7.5*10 only. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36829 has been logged into our issue management system as a new feature request to further investigate and resolve the issue. I have attached this thread with the issue so that you may be automatically notified as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36829) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.