Page Size Modify issue

Hello,

Am using .net pdf.kit to modify pdfs. My issue is when am editing a page with PdfPageEditor class and trying to change the page size of an existing page from A3 to A4 the new page content is truncating in the right side…

my code is

PdfPageEditor pEdit = new PdfPageEditor();

pEdit.Alignment = AlignmentType.Left;
pEdit.BindPdf(path);
pEdit.VerticalAlignment = VerticalAlignmentType.Center;
pEdit.PageSize = Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PageSize.A4;

//save the file
pEdit.Save(dest);

any suggesions?..

Hi Brad,

Please share the problematic PDF file with us. We need to test the issue at our end.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Attaching the same here…

we are extracting the page 2 and in the resultant page the right part is truncating…

Hi Brad,

I have reproduced the problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-11510 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into the matter and you’ll be updated via this forum once the issue is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Brad,

Our team has further investigated this issue and come to the conclusion that the issue is not with the component, rather this behavior is caused due to the content of the file, which is basically the image. The image is scaled so that it fits on A3 size page, but not on A4 size page. In order to fix this issue, you need to change the image size as well, so that it fits the new page size.

I hope this helps. If you still find any issue, or have some more questions, please do let us know.
Regards,