Page Tab Shown Untitled page for All New Page Insertion greater than one page

Hello,

I am using Aspose.Note to generate a .one file as a report. By that I mean, I am using Csharp to programmatically generate .one file by insert an image and also a title into each page to form a report. Now if you only insert one page, the title will show up ok on the right navigation on the tab but more than one page, then all of the page generated will have “Untitled page” on the tab until you click on each page and the title will then update. This is a user usability issue for us so can you point out a work around or a fix?

I am attaching an sample. **Note: But remember to make a copy before you click on the pages; otherwise, it will auto update the tab and save and then that would make the example useless.

Thanks you.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

This issue is re-produced and logged under Id: NOTENET-2257 for further investigation by the product team. You will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-2257) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.