PageCount incorrect with IIS6

I am using a licensed version of aspose.words and when I deploy to a server that is IIS6.0 and Windows Server 2003, the document.PageCount is incorrect. It is returned as "2". Everything else works (mail merge, save as pdf, appending documents, document builder).

It works locally when debugging and I have deployed to IIS7.0 with Windows Server 2008 and this works too.

Is there a known issue where the PageCount is incorrect when using IIS6?

Thanks

Hi Dale,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach the input document which causes the exception? We will test on our side and provide you with some further feedback.

Hi,

Attached is a sample document and data source. I am using MailMerge.ExecuteWithRegions and the PageCount does not seem to be correct when the merge document is originally one page, but becomes 2 after the merge.

I get the correct page count in my development environment or when the site is deployed to IIS 7 on windows 2008 but for some reason it is incorrect in IIS 6 on Win 2003.

Thanks

Hi Dale,

Thank you for inquiry. Could you please confirm you are using latest version at your end. Moreover, I can observe page count 2 with windows 7, Aspose.Words 11.1.0 etc. I have attached output document for your reference.

Moreover, please double check the similar aspose component version on both servers.