PageMaker 6.5 Document

Hi,

I just downloaded the software ASPOSE.Total. Currently we are using PageMaker to open the PageMaker 6.5 document package and print the documents using ADOBE Distiller. We wanted to use ASPOSE.PDF to do this job. So Please suggest me the way we need to do to Open the PageMaker 6.5 Document and print the documents with out ADOBE Distiller.

Thanks,

Sree

Hi Sree,

Are you interested to convert a PageMaker publication to PDF file? Or you want to print the PDF file to a printer. I would like to share with you that Aspose.Pdf.Kit allows you to print a PDF file using PdfViewer class; however, I’m afraid it doesn’t allow you to convert a PageMaker publication to PDF file.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi

Currently We have PAGEMAKER 6.5 publication files. We need to do the following

• Open Publication File (.P65) and Print the document with out using PAGEMAKER 6.5
  • Convert this Publication file to PDF with out using PAGEMAKER 6.5 and ADOBE DISTILLER.

Please suggest me the way.

Thanks,

Sree

Hi Sree,

I’m sorry to inform you that none of the Aspose components provide support for printing PageMaker files or converting these files to PDF.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,