Pages.Add() - SignatureField NullReference

Similar issue to ‘Pages.Add() Error’ - but doesnt look like it was resolved (ignored).

We have a certain third party medical report (5% of what processed) that triggers the following when we add a page. Seems to be have been created/published by ALOAHA SOFTWARE when I take a closer look.

at Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Forms.SignatureField…ctor(ETX SO DC3 , Document )
at Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Forms.Field.PAD CSI DC4 (ETX SO DC3 , Document )
at Aspose.Pdf.PageCollection.SPA SGCI DC4(Page )
at Aspose.Pdf.PageCollection.Add(Page , PM ETX DC3)
at Aspose.Pdf.PageCollection.Add(Page entity)

Seeme to fail on the first page that doesnt contain a Signature.(its on page two).

Thanks

@mk2020

Thank you for contacting support.

I would like to share with you that you are using quite an older version of Aspose.Pdf API. Please upgrade to Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.12, which is the latest available version with more features and bug fixes. In case the issue persists, kindly share your source files and narrowed down code snippet reproducing the issue. So that we may proceed further to help you out.

Regarding the thread you have referred to, issues may appear same but the reasons differ. Such issues being file specific ones, can not be investigated or resolved without those specific source files.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll go for the upgrade.

@mk2020

After upgrading to latest version, please let us know how that upgrade goes in your environment. Feel free to contact us if the issue persists.

The upgrade worked! Our version was significantly out of date (10.6) so updated to 16.x.

Thanks.

@mk2020

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved. We always recommend using latest version of our API because they include more features and bug fixes, and support is provided on basis of latest available version. You may upgrade to Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.12 which is the latest version at the moment. Please keep using our APIs and in event of any query, feel free to contact us.