Pages missing in generated html from PDF using Aspose.HTML (Java)

I am trying to convert an html page which has more than 4 pages to pdf. But in pdf output I see only 4 page data. Anything beyond 4 pages are not in pdf.

Is there any restriction in trial license that it can generate only 4 page max? Am using trial license now.

@sunithaprabhu

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share source files along with generated result and sample code so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Here is the code. Attached the html file which has entire content and the pdf which chopped off the last few pages. Since this is a major issue, please let me know soon as this would a deciding factor for us to go with licensed copy.

HTMLDocument htmdoc = new HTMLDocument(<htmlfile>);
    // render to PDF & XPS
    HtmlRenderer renderer = new HtmlRenderer();
    PdfRenderingOptions option = new PdfRenderingOptions();
    PageSetup ps = new PageSetup();
    ps.setAdjustToWidestPage(true);
    option.setPageSetup(ps);
    renderer.render(new PdfDevice(option, <pdf_file>), htmdoc);

Archive.zip (117.8 KB)

@sunithaprabhu,

Thanks for sharing further details.

I have worked with source file and sample code shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. I have logged ticket as HTMLJAVA-401 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of it and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, this is a major issue, not sure how it was not noticed or reported so far. If you can provide me the fix or solution sooner would be good. As now our decision for going with license is based on this fix.

I thought it was because of trial license it just converts only 4 pages. So you are saying that it’s nothing related to trial license is it?

@sunithaprabhu,

I have been able to observe the issue. I request you to please spare us some time and we will try our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Hi

I do see we get quick fixes for aspose cells but the response from this aspose html/pdf product is very slow. We are still waiting for the fix for the below 2 issues. First one was raised several weeks ago… Can you please let me know the progress of these 2?

• HTMLJAVA-388 - Data doesn’t fit inside table and image coming at bottom
  • HTMLJAVA-401 - Html to pdf conversion not generating more than 4 pages

@sunithaprabhu,

I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved. As per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.

Any update on these issues?

@sunithaprabhu

Regretfully the logged tickets are not yet resolved. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding their resolution. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.