Pages with Password

Hi Aspose Team,

Does the last version of Aspose.Note supports opening .one files with password on the pages?
I can´t provide an argument to open it with a password, so it gives me the following exception:
EndOfStreamException was unhandled
Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.

We will appreciate the help you can give us and keep me posted when the feature is going to be implemented.

Best Regards.

Hi Gerardo,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

I have analyzed the sample file and would like to share that currently the feature to read the password protected pages is not available. I have logged a request to analyze the requirement for providing the feature to read password protected pages in one note document. It is logged under Id: NOTENET-1766 in our issue tracking system.

Similarly another ticket is logged for the exception, while reading the document having password protected pages under Id: NOTENET-1767.

You will be automatically notified once any update is available in this regard.

Hi Gerardo,

Could you please provide us the Password for the protected page in the document. It will help us to analyze the protected page and use this password during the implementation.

P.S. I have made this page private, so you may send password here. Now only Aspose authorized representative can access this page.

Hi Muhammad,

The password is guan for the attached .one file in the zip.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-1766;NOTENET-1767) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.