PageSplitter generates incorrect Word document pages using Java at Linux

Dear Aspose

Hello.
I am trying to split ms Word documents into pages and to save them as PDF/ PNG files.
Although when using Aspose.Words for .Net on Windows, page splitting is done correctly.
However, when using it on Linux (Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS (Bionic Beaver)), page splitting is not realized correctly.
For example, if we have a Word document having 32 pages, we would get 50 splitted files.

To see what happens, I converted a whole Word document into PDF, I have got a PDF file whose pagenation is different from the original file.
So I guess that from the point of rendering, pagenation has not been correct.
At the same time, I observed there are many garbled characters therein.
So it seems that entitled problem has something to do with font settings on Linux.

Could you please teach me how to fix it as well as font settings ?

@shun1985

Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering document to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS) and using page splitter utility. You need to install fonts that are used in your document on the machine where you are converting document to PDF and splitting the document’s pages. Please refer to the following articles:

Using TrueType Fonts
Installing TrueType Fonts on Linux
Manipulate and Substitute TrueType Fonts

@tahir.manzoor

Thank you very much !!
I’ll give it a try to see if page splitting improves.

@shun1985

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.