Paginating the Organization Chart

Hi Team,

I am writing to inquire about a requirement I have for paginating a large organizational chart with many parent-child hierarchies. Specifically, I need to paginate the content based on the size of the page. For example, I would like an A4 page to fit 7 shapes across the x-axis and 10 shapes along the y-axis.

I was wondering if this can be achieved using Aspose Diagram. Could you please let me know if this is possible?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Uday

@usarigamala

If you could please provide us a little more details like a sample expected output for our reference, we will be able to share more information with you. Meanwhile, you can however please check below articles in the documentation in order to fit shapes on a page of desired dimensions:

I am having a large hierarchy of parent child relationships on an organizational chart.I have to make sure that if the content i am drawing is not fitting into an A4 visio page, the i have to draw the remaining on another A4 visio page/tab and it goes on till the last child in the hierarchy

@usarigamala

We will definitely look into its details. Can you please share if you were able to generate such diagram in MS Visio? If you have any sample diagram, would you please share it with us so that we can further proceed to assist you accordingly?

@usarigamala

You can also try to set EnlargePage to expand the page. Page size A4 is the setting for printing,EnlargePage will not change the print setting ,the PageSize will keep as A4.