Paid Support Ticket / Case Email quota

Hello Aspose Team,
The paid support policy mentions that only 6 tickets are given per year for paid support. This seems like a very low amount of tickets for a paid support subscription. Are there any internal discussions on raising this amount to maybe 1 a month or 2 every quarter per year?

Second, the paid support policy mentions that
" Enterprise Support customers are entitled to six email cases with an Aspose Support Manager (or other relevant staff members) per year, these email cases should be used to discuss roadmap items / priorities not support issues. Telephone communication can be arranged through an email case."

Are these 6 email cases included in the quota for the paid support tickets? It appears according to your policy that they are different, but I wanted to get some clarification. How can I communicate with an Aspose Support Manager without using my paid support subscription quota?

Thank you,
Aaron

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for contacting support.

Please note that Paid Support is primarily designed for critical cases that require prioritized attention. Although the standard offering includes six support tickets per year, we understand that some customers may have unique needs and require additional support.

With that in mind, customers have the option to purchase additional support tickets beyond the initial allocation of six. This allows customers to tailor their support package to meet their specific requirements, whether that means purchasing 12, 24, or more, based on their individual needs.

As for your second question, the six email cases mentioned for Enterprise Support customers are indeed separate from the support tickets. These email cases are specifically intended for discussing roadmap items and priorities, not support issues. They are not counted as part of your paid support subscription quota. To communicate with Aspose Support Manager without using your support ticket quota, you can send an email to enterprise@aspose.com.

If you have any more questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

@tomislav.medic I have emailed the Aspose Support Manager 3 times now with 3 different issues and have not received any responses. I wanted to use our email cases for the 2022-2023 year and started my email correspondence on May 25, then followed up on 21 June and again today. When will my email cases be acknowledged?

Aaron

Hi @aweech,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Please note I am working to obtain all the information regarding Aspose.Imaging, Aspose.PDF, and Aspose.Email and will reply to the emails you have sent.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Hi Tomislav,
Do you know when this information will be provided?

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Please note I have created new email threads regarding PDFJAVA-42945, EMAILNET-41114, and IMAGINGNET-6470. To ensure smooth communication and collaboration, I have shared the latest updates on these matters from my email address tomislav.medic@aspose.com. Please feel free to check your inbox for the information I’ve provided.

Kindly let me know the issues you observed on Aspose.PDF for Java and would like to discuss.

Best regards,