Paper size changing

Tabloid 11x17 requires a few more steps for printing, user has to go to Page Setup and change the paper size. The PDF source looks to be set for Letter…could that be set for Tabloid, on generation?
thanks
I see this, as being a feature request from 2012, has this been added?
Set "Choose paper source by PDF page size" in code - Aspose.PDF Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

@lrecords

Can you please explain the requirement w.r.t Aspose.CAD. What issue you are facing and how we may help you in addressing that.

basically looking for this - select “Choose paper source by PDF page size” flag while printing
(from the attached link in my original post - looking to see if this was ever added, as I can find no further reference.)

I am afraid; your requested feature to select “Choose paper source by PDF page size” flag while printing the PDF document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET is not supported at the moment. I have logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-34266 in our issue tracking system. Our development team will investigate this requirement in detail and you’ll be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates.

@lrecords

Are you requesting w.r.t Aspose.PDF for .NET or Aspose.CAD for .NET?

Aspose.CAD for .NET is the plug-in being used

@lrecords

Please share the details of the issue regarding Aspose.CAD for .NET along with source file, generated PDF and desired PDF. Please also share the details of the issue/requirements on your end.