Paragraph and Page number render incorrectly in output PDF using .NET

Hi Team,

When I try to convert a word file to PDF using aspose dll then it changes the formatting and the Pagination number. I am getting below issue:

Issue 1:
In Word file the Pagination is Page 1 of 19 but in PDF it shows Page 4 of 19, similarly the last page shows Page 23 of 19

Issue 2:
in Page 4, some of the content has moved to the Previous Page and shifted in Table Of Content Page, Please see the attached screenshot.

I am using below C# code for converting doc to PDF with Version Aspose.Words 19.10:

public bool ConvertToPdf(string filePath, DocumentType fileType, string pdfOutputFilePath)
        {
            new Document(filePath).Save(pdfOutputFilePath);
            return true;
        }

Please see the attached zip file which has doc file, pdf and screenshots.

Please let me know how can I resolve above issues.IssueOnWordToPDF.zip (746.0 KB)

Thanks,
KK

@kkyadav

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20156 and WORDSNET-20157. You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20157,WORDSNET-20156) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.4 update.

Hi Team,

I have tried with Version 20.4 with the above files which I had attached in my first post and I still see the Page Numbers are not rendering correctly (Please check the last page from attached file). It seems that Bug WORDSNET-20156 has not resolved completely. Can you please look into it?
PaginationIssueWithDOC.pdf (290.8 KB)

Please see below 2 issues I have found in Version 20.4:

Issue 1: Bug WORDSNET-20156 has no resolved completely
image.png (2.7 KB)

Issue 2: I have observed that some of the content (related to line chart in Word File) has been removed completely in PDF on converting from word to PDF.

Word File:
image.png (10.5 KB)

PDF File:
image.png (11.4 KB)

Can you please let us know that how we can ensure that there will be no data loss on converting word file to PDF?

Thanks and Regards,
KK

We have logged this issue as WORDSNET-20427. We apologize for your inconvenience.

We are investigating other issues and will get back to you soon.

@kkyadav

We have managed to reproduce following issues at our end and logged them in our issue tracking system.

WORDSNET-20428 : Chart contents are lost after saving DOCX to PDF
WORDSNET-20429 : Document’s text is pushed down to next pages in output PDF.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20427,WORDSNET-20429) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.11 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20428) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.2 update also available on NuGet.