Paragraph borders and textboxes are rendering incorrectly

Hi Awais,

you're right. The issue seems to be fixed since Aspose.Words for .NET 10.7.0. Thanks for the hint.

Yet there seems to be another issue with formatting and textbox overlapping. I attach an input docx which is converted to another docx and png. There's a small mismatch between input and output documents. (change of red textbox order). During the PNG conversion the same order issue appears as well as a wrong rendered formatting of text. Please check the attached png - i've added arrows for better understanding.

Should i open a new thread for that for better tracking on your side ?

Thanks alot for your support,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for reporting this problem to us.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.1.0, I managed to reproduce both of these issues on my side. I have logged these issues in our bug tracking system. For your reference, please note that the ‘Paragraph Borders rendering’ problem in first vertical textbox has been logged as WORDSNET-6106 and ‘Red box overlapping’ problem is logged as WORDSNET-6107. Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6107) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6106) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Sadly, it set does not work for me. I downloaded 13.8, and referenced to it in my project. I ran my test document, and the documents (word vs. pdf) still do not match. Could you verify on your end, please?

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, the fixes to the the linked issues have been included in Aspose.Words 13.8.0. Could you please attach your sample code and input Word document you’re getting this problem with here for testing? I will investigate the issue further and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi,

I think that the bugs here WORDSNET-6106 and WORDSNET-6107 are also duplicates of WORDSNET-7263. Please see message # 423919 to see the project I am referencing.

Thanks!

-Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your inquiry. No. These issues are not related to each other. Regarding WORDSNET-7263, I’m afraid, it is not yet resolved and we’re not quite sure at the moment when this will be fixed completely. I would suggest you please follow the original thread for further proceedings.

Best regards,