Paragraph indentation changes when converting Word to PDF

We have been trying to convert Word documents to PDF and have experienced several examples where the indentation of the first line of a paragraph is different from subsequent lines even though they are all the same in the original. Please see an example attached.

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Also I failed to mention another issue with this sample, the Page numbers in the Word doc are centered and at the very bottom while the PDF is to the left and raised. Thx.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Page numbers are moved left because, in your document, page numbers are inserted into text frames. At the moment, Aspose.Words does not fully support positioning of text frames. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 8182) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(97)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2219) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2968) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(4)