Paragraph is rendered on previous page in output PDF using .NET

Hello,

I’m experiencing some issue converting Word to PDF and HTML using Aspose.
There is a text “Table of Contents” on page 2 in Word but it appears at the bottom on page 1 and actual table of contents are separate on page 2. This happens in converted PDF and HTML both. I have attached files.
Please provide some advice.
Screenshot of conveted PDF.png (72.6 KB)
Sample Files.zip (2.0 MB)

@josephlee0307

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20140. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The HTML is not paginated. So, the output in HTML is correct. If you are saving document to HtmlFixed file format, please let us know. We will then log separate issue for it.

I have attached the screenshot of converted HTML using Aspose.
The Word doc has page numbers on the bottom of each page so we can see page numbers in HTML as well. The title “Table of Contents” is on page 1 like PDF.

Screenshot of conveted HTML.png (65.1 KB)

@josephlee0307

As shared in my previous post, there is no page concept in HTML document. Could you please share how are you checking HTML output?

Please create a standalone console application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Maybe I was wrong. It is Aspose.Word, not Aspose.HTML we are using. Sorry to confuse you.

@josephlee0307

Please post your query in Aspose.HTML forum where you will be guided appropriately.

@josephlee0307

It is to inform you that the issue which you are facing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue (WORDSNET-20140) as ‘Not a Bug’.

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word. If you convert your document to PDF using MS Word, you will get the same output.