Paragraph Vertical Center

Moderators Hello I am from China users。
English is not good。
You look at the title of the three words。
How to set up vertically centered within the paragraph。
Within a paragraph may have pictures or chemical formulas in case the display is not normal。
Please see the next I uploaded attachments and other accessories。

Hi Xianyang,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Xianyang,

Thank you for being patient.

The math equations in your DOC file are imported into Aspose.Words’ DOM (Document Object Model) as OfficeMath nodes. During creation of this particular DOC file, Microsoft Word application packed such OfficeMath equations in a special Shape field; however, Aspose.Words can read such OfficeMath from this field and properly load them as OfficeMath nodes instead of regular Shapes. On the other hand, if you click on an equation in Microsoft Word application, you will not see any OfficeMath options, instead you will see picture format options. That is why changing any options of OfficeMath nodes using Aspose.Words will not have any effect in Microsoft Word.

Secondly, please attach the original DOCX document or tell us how did you produce this DOC document on your side. Also, please attach your target DOC document showing your expected output here for our reference. You can create your target document by using Microsoft Word application. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Dear Admin,
Thank you for your reply.
But I am afraid you did not get me correctly.
This time you could find two documents in attachment, one is temporary wrong document, and the other is correctly outputted.
Besides I have also attached a set-up picture in office word 2007, Chinese version. What I really want to know is how to get the same function as is showed in the above picture in your aspose.dll.
Hope to get your reply at your earliest convenience.
Best Regards.

Hi Xianyang,

Thanks for the additional information. I am afraid, currently Aspose.Words does not support specifying vertical ‘Text Alignment’ options. I have logged a new feature request in our issue tracking system. Your issue ID is WORDSNET-8576. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Dear Admin,
Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid Only wait WORDSNET-8576.
Want to appear will inform.
Best Regards.

Hi Xianyang,

Thanks for your inquiry. This issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding the fix. However, you will surely be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Administrator:
I have been wondering when WORDSNET - 8576 will be seen in the update document.
i would be grateful if you can tell us when it could be solved. thank you very much.

Hi Xianyang,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot provide you any reliable estimate and it is not likely to be fixed in the near future. The implementation of the fix to this issue has been postponed till a later date and we cannot push it into production right now because there are many other important issues we have to work on. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS: If this issue is important to you, and for the fast resolution of this issue, please have a look at enhanced support options - e.g. purchasing Priority Support will allow you to post your issues in our Priority Support forum and raise the priority of these issues directly with our development teams, if possible, we will then aim to get a resolution to your issue as soon as we can. Many Priority Support customers find that this leads to their issue being fixed in the next release of the software.

If you would like to take advantage of Enhanced Support then please request a quote in our purchase forum - https://forum.aspose.com/c/purchase/6*

Best regards,