Paragraphs ExportToHtml with bullet/number list

I want to export paragraphs of text and bullet/numbered list in html with Aspose.Slides 19.2​.​
My code:

string retVal = string.Empty;
var tf = ((IAutoShape)shape).TextFrame;
Aspose.Slides.Export.TextToHtmlConversionOptions opt = new Aspose.Slides.Export.TextToHtmlConversionOptions();
opt.AddClipboardFragmentHeader = false;
opt.TextInheritanceLimit = Aspose.Slides.Export.TextInheritanceLimit.TextBox;
retVal = tf.Paragraphs.ExportToHtml(0, tf.Paragraphs.Count, opt);

For P and text no problem but bullet/numbred lists are export as DIV and not as UL/OL.
What can I do ?

@eXact_learning_solutions,

I have observed the issue statement shared by you and request you to please share the source presentation and generated output HTML along with working sample. We will investigate the requirement further on our end on provision of requested information.

Presentation1.zip (26.7 KB)

Output html of text shape:

<p><span>Lista mumerata</span></p>

<div style="text-indent: -27pt; margin-left: 27pt;"><span style="font-family:calibri light; mso-special-format:&quot;numbullet3,1&quot;">1.</span><span>Punto 1</span></div>

<div style="text-indent: -27pt; margin-left: 27pt;"><span style="font-family:calibri light; mso-special-format:&quot;numbullet3,1&quot;">2.</span><span>Punto 2</span></div>

<div style="text-indent: -27pt; margin-left: 27pt;"><span style="font-family:calibri light; mso-special-format:&quot;numbullet3,1&quot;">3.</span><span>Punto 3</span></div>

I have observed the output shared by you and like to share that by design bullets are exported in Div tags when Paragraph text is exported to HTML. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-41044 in our issue tracking as enhancement request to see if bullets can be exported to UL/OL. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

I like to inform that we have investigated issue on our end. Can you please describe your case why you need HTML export. Give some real-world examples or just describe the scenario and desirable features. Give us some details, requirements. Will be very grateful if you provide some sample presentation and desired HTML snippets. This is needed for our internal planning routine related to the new big feature - highly customizable HTML export.

We need HTML export because must convert a PPTX into HTML for re-editing purposes in HTML editor.
The exported HTML lists (ordered and numbered) are lists of independent DIV and this behaviour isn’t the same as the native html editor (Tag: OL UL). The effect is the lists are not recognized of the editor.

Thanks for sharing feedback with us. We will get back to you with good news soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41044) have been fixed in this update.