Parsing Appointment resulting recurrency error rule error

Hi,
I have Aspose .net version 20.2.0

I have a file that has a simple appointment that was exported from an actual calendar, I am trying to read it and populate it into a MailMessage item, and in some scenarios I am getting a error like the following.

I have other appointments with similar settings which doesn’t have the same issue

“Aspose.Email.AsposeException: ‘Start date 13/11/2014 02:00:00 not valid for this rule - Recur every 2 month(s) on the Wednesday on the 2nd set position(s) for a maximum of 10 occurrences.’”

Below is the sample Code that I am using and attached are the appointments that I am having some issues.Testing Data.zip (2.2 KB)

var rawAppointment = File.ReadAllBytes(@“appointment_error1.dat”);

using (var memoryStream = new MemoryStream(rawAppointment))
        {
            var appointment = Appointment.Load(memoryStream, new AppointmentLoadOptions() { IgnoreSmtpAddressCheck = true });

using (var mailMessage = new MailMessage())
            {
                mailMessage.AddAlternateView(appointment.RequestApointment());
                using (var mapiMessage = MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(mailMessage))
                {
                }
            }
        }

@trumbun,

I have observed the error shared by you. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39816 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Thanks @mudassir.fayyaz

Just a small updated i did the same test using the latest version 20.4.0 and got the same result

@trumbun,

Thank you for the updates.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39816) have been fixed in this update.

1 Like