Parsing HTML H1 tag in Aspose Cells

I am passing below HTML text in HTMLString property in Aspose Cells. All HTML tags except h1 tag is rendered properly in Excel and PDF i.e., converting Excel to PDF reports. Could you please help me to render h1 tag properly in Excel and PDF reports?

worksheet.Cells[iRowIndex, 0].HtmlString = "<h1><em>Test note for <u>Aspose Cells</u> Walk-through.</em></h1>";

This Topic is created by Amjad_Sahi using Email to Topic tool.

@SenthilRG27,
We have observed this issue and logged it in our database for further investigation. We will write back here once any update is ready for sharing.

This issue is logged as:
CELLSNET-47759 - <h1> tag not rendered by Aspose.Cells

@SenthilRG27,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui, @Amjad_Sahi,

Please update me the fixed version details. Thank you for your support.

@SenthilRG27,

Sure, once the fix is available for public use, we will share the Download link here.

I have found that below HTML strings are also not rendered properly in Excel and PDF files.

<h2>Aspose Cells Test</h2>

<ul><li><strong><em><s><u>Aspose Cells Test</u></s></em></strong></li></ul>

But below HTML string is rendering properly in Excel and PDF files.

<ol><li><em><s>Test note for <u>Aspose Cells</u> </s></em><strong><em><s>Walk-through</s></em></strong><em><s>.</s></em></li></ol>

Please fix the above issues as well.

@SenthilRG27,
We have analyzed this information and have logged it with the ticket for further consideration.

@SenthilRG27,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.11.9 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.11.9 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.11.9 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.4 MB)

I have tested above HTML strings with attached DLL file. All HTML strings are working fine except below HTML string. I have attached screenshots of both Excel and PDF file outputs. Also please confirm NuGet version for this fixes.

ExcelSampleFile.PNG (4.9 KB)
PDFSampleFile.PNG (9.2 KB)
AsposeCellsNuGetVersion.PNG (10.6 KB)

@SenthilRG27,
Thank you for the feedback. We have tested the issue and logged it with the ticket for further analysis. Regarding the NuGet version this hotfix will be available through NuGet package manager in our next release Aspose.Cells for .NET 20.12 expected in few days.

Thank you. We are using PrimeNg Editor (Quill Editor). Is it possible to render below HTML strings in Excel and PDF reports? Sorry to bring this in last minute.

<p class="ql-align-center">Test Comments</p> - Text Center Alignment by using “ql-align-center” CSS class

<p class="ql-align-right">Test Comments</p> - Text Right Alignment by using “ql-align-right” CSS class

<p class="ql-align-justify">Test Comments</p> - Text Justify Alignment by using "ql-align-justify" CSS class

QuillEditorTextAlignment.png (18.3 KB)

@SenthilRG27,
We have logged these sample strings with the ticket and will share our feedback after analysis.

@SenthilRG27,
Those tags are special for PrimeNg Editor. We have no plan to support them.
Please call Cell.GetCharacters() to get all caracters , then export the html string with those tags by yourself

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui

I will check above option and meanwhile please fix below HTML string reported already and also update me once next NuGet version released with these fixes. Thank you for your support.

@SenthilRG27,
We have noted your concern and will share our feedback soon.

@SenthilRG27,
If we open following string in Browser, a bullet is there but if I open it in MS Excel, there is no bullet displayed similar to Aspose.Cells. Hence it does not seem to be an issue with Aspose.Cells.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui,

Could you please confirm that when you are planning to release Aspose.Cells for .NET 20.12 through NuGet package manager?

@SenthilRG27,

We hope our next official release (Aspose.Cells for .NET 20.12) will be published (on Downloads/Nuget repos.) in the next couple of days. The date is not final though as releases are published when ready. You will also be notified once the new version is released.

@Amjad_Sahi,

Thank you for your prompt response.

@SenthilRG27,

You are welcome.