Parsing problem of html

when i am trying to parse html which was generated from HtmlFixed i didn’t parse it.

there generated html in not proper format means there not html and body tags so i cant parse.
there is anyway it converted into HtmlSaveOption object then i parse it.

My problems is that-
1. HtmlFixed option i cant parse it
2 i am not convert HtmlFixedObject into HtmlSaveoption

reply soon

sir

i cant parse the html which was generated from HtmlFixedSaveOptions but HtmlSaveOptions work perfectly and i can parse in case of htmlSaveOption but there image position problem, in html.

so please provide how to resolve and parse HtmlFixedSaveOption .
please reply soon as possible.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We have already answered your query here in this post. Could you please share how you want to parse HtmlFixed document? We will then provide you more information about your query.

i want to modify html by using jsoup but when i convert doc to html using HtmlFixed class then i am not able to parse and also there one reason to choose html fixed because when i convert doc to html htmlfixed convert my doc properly convert into html which is exactly look like as doc preview. but when i used htmlsaveoption there image position problem face out so how to resolve

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the detail. You are facing the expected behavior of Aspose.Words. Your query is more related to JavaScript instead of Aspose.Words.

Please share your expected HTML source code of HtmlFixed along with its content that you want to read using JavaScript. We will then provide you more information on this.