Partial conversion of Flowchart document

Hi there,
I am trying to convert the attached document into PDF. but the conversion is not complete. it is only partially converted.
Please find attachment containing the source document and PDF document for your reference.

Aspose.Words.dll File Version: 17.2.0.0

Method used doc.Save();

Thanks in Advance
Jegadeesh SakthivelFLOWCHART ERROR.doc.converted.pdf (123.6 KB)
FLOWCHART ERROR.zip (57.2 KB)

@mhorg,
We have tested your source Word document with the latest version 17.6 of Aspose.Words for .NET API and could not find the missing part. Please refer to the output PDF document: Output.pdf (140.6 KB) and highlight the issues with the help of a snapshot.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

Hi Imran
Thank you for the response.
Please find attached here the missing section in Flowchart compared to the original Document.
Flowchart conversion Missing.jpg (240.2 KB)
Also please refer the Documents I have sent you before containng missing section in PDF

Best Regards
Jegadeesh S

@mhorg,
Did you try the latest version 17.6 of Aspose.Words for .NET API because it is not missing the highlighted content in the output PDF which we have shared in the previous post. If the latest version 17.6 is still missing or displacing items in the output PDF in your environment, then please share details of your environment, including operating system (name and edition), application type, .NET Framework, local language settings or some other handy information which helps to replicate the same problem in any other computer. Your response is awaited.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

Hi Imran
Thank you for the response.
I tried with latest version 17.6 of Aspose.Words for .NET API. and highlighted here are the missing section
Please find here my environment details:

Development Environment:
OS - Windows 7 Professional (SP1)
Application Type: .NET Class Library
.NET Framework - .NET Framework 4.5.1
Language Settings - English(Australia)

Server Environment:
OS - Windows Server 2012 R2
.NET Framework - .NET Framework 4.5.1
Language Settings - English(Australia)

PDF Conversion Erro.jpg (299.1 KB)

@mhorg

Thanks for contacting support.

We are looking into the scenario and will get back to you shortly. Please be patient.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali

@mhorg,
We are unable to replicate this problem in our environment and can create a PDF Output17.7.pdf (140.5 KB) without the missing parts as highlighted in your snapshot. We have published the new version 17.7 of Aspose.Words for .NET API, so please try the latest version. Kindly prepare a small application project, which reproduces this problem in your environment, and then send us a Zip file of the project. We will investigate further and share our findings with you.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

Dear Imran Rafique

Thanks for the response.
Actually I have a license that is allowing me to use only until 17.6.
when I try to refer the latest Aspose dll(17.7.0.0) into my application, I get the following exception,

Our organisation bought Aspose license during Jun2016, and we assume that the basic conversion functionality is proper with Aspose.words library. I have actually updated Aspose library in my application couple of times due to partial conversion of documents(for a document containing multiple tables) and again with a document containing flowcharts.
Actually when i save the same documents in MS Word as .PDF it was always converted properly.

Kindly let me know if it is possible to convert the document successfully(without any data missing) using Aspose 17.6 version.

I can share you the sample application today(with which i can reproduce the issue).

Thanks& Regards
Jegadeesh S

Hi Imran
An update to the above item.
Actually the issue seems to be that MS .Net framework4.5 is not installed in my server. I can update you once after am able to test it again with .Net framework installed in the server machine
Because, the conversion is proper in my local machine(which has .Net framework4.5), but it has issue only in the serve where it dont have .Net framework4.5

Thanks & Regards
Jegadeesh S

Aspose Testing.zip (282.7 KB)
Please find the sample application which converts properly in my local machine, but partially converts in Server machine(which has Microsoft .Net framework 4.5 available)

@mhorg,
We have investigated your project application with both versions 17.6 and 17.7 of Aspose.Words for .NET API and unable to replicate this problem. We are preparing a same environment as per your server machine credentials and let you know about our findings soon.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

@mhorg,
We managed to replicate the layout problem in our environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID WORDSNET-15637 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

Hi Imran
Thank you for the investigation and response
Actually i tried with following warning message code in server(based on your another team member input) and got to find that the particular font is missing in the server. After installing additional fonts the conversion is successful
Appreciate your timely help!

public class HandleDocumentWarnings : IWarningCallback
    {
        /// <summary>
        /// Our callback only needs to implement the "Warning" method. This method is called whenever there is a
        /// Potential issue during document procssing. The callback can be set to listen for warnings generated during document
        /// Load and/or document save.
        /// </summary>
        public void Warning(WarningInfo info)
        {
            // We are only interested in fonts being substituted.
            if (info.WarningType == WarningType.FontSubstitution)
            {
                //Console.WriteLine("Font substitution: " + info.Description);
                MessageBox.Show("Font substitution: " + info.Description);
            }
        }
    }

Regards
Jegadeesh S

@mhorg,
It is nice to hear from you that the problem has been resolved. Please let us know in case of any further assistance or questions.

PS: The ticket ID WORDSNET-15637 has been closed.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique